M Haris freelancer



 

Graphic designer

Hello, I'm M Haris ,a seasoned graphics designer with four years of hands-on experience in crafting captivating visuals that captivate audiences and bring ideas to life. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for creativity, I specialize in delivering unique and impactful designs tailored to meet the specific needs of each project.


Projects

I have done multiple projects but here are some of my projects to show you just a touch of my skill . I hope you will like it .have a look ;
T-shirts design 


Design




If you want some graphic designing work don't hesitate to hire me for your project I will never disappoint you in sha Allah.  

Payment

The prices of project depends on the type of your project but don't worry about your money it will no be wasted and my prices are also affordable . In Pakistan clients can pay me directly through easypaisa and jazz cash and outsiders are requested to send me payments on that platform which are eligible in Pakistan

Order placement

In order to make your work/project/task done efficient I am providing you my profile link 🖇️
(https://kwork.com/user/haris_01) through which you can place your order and  we will work together on your project Thanks.Order now 

Comments

Popular Posts